Living Healthy with Diabetes
It is a known fact that after eating, the blood sugar level increases, and when we are stressed, exhausted, or when we don’t have regular meals, the blood glucose level fall. The first symptoms of hypoglycemia are dizziness and sudden fatigue.
A high level of blood glucose is harder to detect and usually occurs after a few days. If is not treated in time, hyperglycemia can cause diabetes, cardiovascular, kidney diseases, retinal damage, micro vascular diseases.
To avoid problems caused by diabetes doctors recommend maintaining an appropriate body weight, making daily physical activity (30 minutes of exercise / day), a balanced diet, rich in fruits and vegetables (3-5 servings / day), with low sugar, saturated fats and avoiding tobacco. The goal is to stop diabetes in its tracks, before you become a victim.
Diet and physical activity improve the glycemic control
People with diabetes can lead an active and normal life, and regularly testing their blood glucose levels and altering their lifestyle through proper exercises and a healthy diet. The diet combined with regular exercise helps the insulin produced by the body to act better. Even a modest decrease in weight (4-7 kg) may result the improvement of the glycemic control and helps you feel better.
- Vegetables, fruits, bread and whole grain pasta, brown rice, whole grains;
- Some types of fish, chicken and lean meats;
- Animal fats and refined sugars should be consumed in small quantities;
Other recommendations to Decrease Diabetes Symptoms
- Eat regularly and do not skip meals;
- Do not eat too much at a meal;
- Count how many calories you eat;
- Do not consume snacks and desserts that contain sugars and lipids;
- Eat at home more often and do not eat fast-foods;
- Quit smoking;
- Do not consume carbonated drinks and alcohol;
- Check your blood sugar, and note the values in a notebook, in a diary.
Physical activity is extremely important, because it improves the glycemic control, contributes to weight loss and improves the blood circulation. It is another part of living a healthy lifestyle as a diabetic.
You can practice any form of exercise you enjoy:
- Even the household chores and so on;
To see the results, it is recommended to do 20-30 minutes of exercise at least 5 times per week. It is also important to:
- Wear comfortable shoes or comfortable sports shoes with insoles;
- To have your glucose tablets in case of hypoglycemia;
- To check if your blood glucose levels are between 119-180 mg / dL before and after exercise;
- Warm up in order to prevent the injuries.
Medicine for Diabetes-some common Diabetes Treatments
- Diabetes Pills such as Metformin
- A method to maintain the diabetes and to decrease its symptoms is to take pills. Each type of pill helps to lower the blood glucose. Because you know… Sometimes, the pills work better than any other treatment, obviously combined with a balanced diet and physical exercises.
- People with diabetes who do not produce or cannot use the body’s own insulin, depend on insulin injections to maintain the normal healthy state. Without these injections, blood sugar levels can reach very high levels. So, it’s very important to call to insulin if your body does not respond to the other treatments.
- Phytotherapy, the best known plants with hypoglycemic action:
- Burdock root is taken as a tea, which is drunk 3 times per day;
- Blueberry leaves, also administered as a tea, but they are drunk two cups per day;
- Walnut leaves are used as infusion and are drunk 2-3 cups per day;
- Sage leaves;
- White mulberry also reduce the glucose absorption;
Diabetes Destroyer Review
When you have followed smart and logical health principles and you have been diagnosed with diabetes type 2 or pre-diabetes you may still be at a loss. Fortunately there are some natural treatments for diabetes and one such is called Diabetes Destroyer, it is based on scientific research and packaged into an easy to implement package that has helped over 39000 people worldwide.
In conclusion, diabetes is not a disease so serious if you prevent its symptoms. You have no restriction if you suffer from this disease. You can do everything you want: you can do sports, which are very recommended for this kind of disease, you can even travel all around the world, but with condition to take with you the pills, insulin, and glucose tablets in order to lower your glucose blood and also to get the letter and the prescription from your doctor. You will lead a happy lifestyle with your friends and family. Just… Understand and control the diabetes!
Let Diabetes Destroyer the Natural Diabetes Type 2 Cure help you get your life back……..
Ready to Destroy Diabetes in Little as 11 Days